We Collect The Hottest Sex Stories Among Co-workers

We Collect The Hottest Sex Stories Among Co-workers


We Collect The Hottest Sex Stories.. Among Co-workers Basically because it's #Viernesheavy. These stories will take you from the halls of La Moneda, to luxury hotels, through call centers and obviously through the Forest Park. The school, the university and the work. Three scenarios that make interpersonal relationships take different turns and end in unthinkable stories of love, indifference, sex, betrayal and passion. Although it is assumed that a protocol must be maintained in the office, we know that it is very difficult not to establish different relationships with colleagues. These are stories of people who did not follow the advice of not doing it in the kitchen or in the office, and that's how it turned out. I am a journalist and this was about five years ago more or less. I worked in the Government with a Lawyer Cincuentón. He was Argentine, good looking, half hairy, Arab style. Since he arrived at the undersecretary's office where I worked, he looked at me and I noticed the wave that was there. One Friday in November, the office was almost empty and we were just the secretary, some girls from the photocopier, him and me. He went to my desk and asked me for a lighter. I laughed, I gave him my lighter and when I asked him if he wanted to go to the terrace to smoke, he tells me that he does not smoke but that was the only excuse he had to talk to me about. We talked for a while and he asked me about the bathroom. When we were almost crossing the screen, he grabbed me and pushed me towards the W.C. He closed the door and gave me the half dock. Until that minute the only thing he knew about him was that his name was Facu, that he lived in Buenos Aires and that he was incredibly mino. As a good lawyer he was wearing a tie, so I pulled it out, pulled his pants down and started sucking him in an animal form. He smoothed me whole and ran my hand everywhere, but there was no penetration because obviously we were not prepared for that and it was my office, which belonged to the government, in Piñera's time. The issue is that nobody wanted to raise suspicions or unless they caught us, so when he finished I had to cover his mouth because he wanted to scream, we were very excited and hot. He punched me heavy, but all very clandestine and quiet because every time someone entered the bathroom next door and that made it hotter. He was great, very manly, seductive and most infamous was that he had it very thick, brown and hairy. That same weekend we met at his hotel to finish what we had started and it was atomic. It made me shell, it was like a movie. As a good lawyer he was wearing a tie, so I pulled it out, pulled his pants down and started sucking him in an animal form.


Antonio, 28 years old:

At the beginning of the year I worked in a callcenter, and in the cubicle next to it sat a companion who had a cololo who was our colleague as well. The issue is that they finished and returned every week, and in one of these intervals was that she started talking to me more than usual and took advantage of venting their problems with him.

The conversation started to get louder and we told each other about our experiences and sexual adventures, etc. She confessed to me that she had a secret, but that she was ashamed to tell me, even though I convinced her to do it. He said that several weeks ago he had a sexual fantasy with me. I was shocked because she had finished a couple of days ago with my colleague. I'm not the big thing either, I'm chubby, and I'm more or less in the face.

I just managed to laugh nervously and did not touch the subject until a while later. Invaded by curiosity, I asked him to tell me what his fantasy was like. She told me that I would take her to a park, that we would lie down on the grass and everyone would start to kiss and masturbate her. That I undressed her completely and rode on top of me. I rode until I finished. I stayed inside and very hot.


At the exit I invited her to take something, we were late and when I was going to leave the taxi I told her that she could not leave without fulfilling the fantasy. He smiled and we went to one side of the forest, although I could not undress her completely, if we could lie down under a big tree and do it. It was very rich, adrenalinic and crazy. A few days later she returned with my colleague, but until the day they threw her out she looked at me flirtatiously.

Comments

  1. মাসি হেঁসে উঠে বল্লো, কেন আমার একটা সায়া পরে থাকবি. তোর মেসো দুদিনের জন্য বাইরে গেছে, এখন বাড়িতে আমি একা, তোর লজ্জার কিছু নেই. আমি মাসিকে ধমক দিয়ে বললাম,. তুমি যে কি বোলনা মাসিমনি, আমি তোমার সায়া পরে থাকবো? মাসি আল্ত করে আমার গালটা টিপে দিয়ে বল্লো, কেনো কি হয়েছে? আমি আর কথা না বাড়িয়ে মাকে একটা ফোন করে বলে দিলাম যে আমি মাসির বাড়ি আছি, একবারে রাত্রে যাবো. মা বল্লো, ঠিক আচ্ছে, তুই থাক, আমি স্কূল থেকে ফিরে বোনের বাড়ি যাবো তারপর একসাথে আসব. আমি মাসিকে এই কথা বলতেই মাসি আনন্দে বলে উঠলো, বেশ হলো, দিদি আসবে, অনেকদিন পর একটু গল্প করা যাবে. আমি এরপর বাথরূম এ গেলাম স্নান করতে আর যাওয়ার আগে মাসিকে বললাম, মাসি, স্নান করে কি পরবো সেটা বের করে দাও. মাসি আমার কথা শুনে নিজের ঘরের দিকে গেল আর হাতে করে একটা সায়া, আর একটা ব্রা নিয়ে এসে হাসতে হাসতে আমাকে বল্লো, নে, এই দুটো তোর জন্য নিয়ে এলাম, সায়াটা ঠিক হয়ে যাবে, কিন্তু বাকি যেটা আচ্ছে সেটা ঠিক হবে কিনা জানিনা. আমি মাসির দিকে অবাক দৃষ্টিতে তাকিয়ে বললাম, সায়া ছাড়া যেটা নিয়ে এসেছো সেটার সাইজ় কত শুনি? মাসি আমাকে বল্লো, ওরে বদমাশ, কায়দা করে মাসির সাইজ় জানতে চাইছিস?


    bangla choda chudi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi